Tuesday 17 February 2015

Befikar umar bhar : let your dreams and goals fly high

Being "befikar" or fearless is not everyone's cup of tea, we're all afraid of doing one thing or the other and this fear is driven by various reasons, the most common one being that we feel that something's are just "too hard" to accomplish or in other words, such goals are unrealistic.

But having said that, what if we all had THAT confidence of being "befikar" and thinking about 5 goals of our life, that we'd so desperately want to achieve? Below are 5 of my "bucket list" wishes that I'd want to accomplish.

1) Learn to swim : now, not everyone may have trouble enjoying the power of water but for some like me, I'm a true phobic of swimming and have always been afraid to take a deep in the depth of a swimming pool. If I had to overcome this fear, then I'd truly be checking one of my so aspired wishes in my "bucket list".

2) Travel to New Zealand : ever since I met my friend who came from New Zealand after working there for 10 years, I couldn't help but imagine a life for myself there - wouldn't it be fun to live in New Zealand's peaceful environment! I've always been fascinated by their culture and cuisine and it surely is a place that I'd want to visit someday and check-off my bucket list.

3) Crack KFC's Chicken recipe : for all of you out there who admire non veg cuisine, one of the best kept secrets of one of the most loved dish of the world is the secret of KFC's crunchy yummy chicken, which I truly relish. If I were to check-off one thing from my bucket list, it'll be a successful attempt of making a KFC crunchy chicken, the very dish that I've tried several tries to make but haven't come even close to it's original taste.

4) Learn to skate : as a child, I was very fascinated seeing kids learning to skate and doing all those classy stunts but I was always too afraid to try it for myself. Now that I've grown up and look back upon those days, I wonder - would I've made a good skater? Should I have possibly tried? It sure is something that I'd want to learn and check-off my bucket list.

5) Create a sand-castle : firstly, I'd want to visit a country where the beaches are absolutely clean and top-notch, only then can I bring out the kid in me and make a sand castle - the beautiful castles made purely out of sand, ain't they a nature's beauty! Travelling to a new place and making a sand castle at a beach, now this truly is a thing to check-off my "bucket list".

So then, that's my pick of 5 things in my bucket list that I'd want to do, to be "befikar umar bhar", having the satisfaction that I achieved 5 aspirations, in fact goals of my life.

Pen down your own 5 goals in life that you'd want to check-off your bucket list and let a new journey of being "befikar umar bhar" begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment