Thursday 22 January 2015

Dabur Chawanprash : An ideal example of a 'trusted' brand



I've always believed in the formula that the energy of a house lies with it's "children" - the kids playing in the house are a sort of energy that lift the house and creative a positive environment around. I mean think of it yourself, every house has seen the little steps of a toddler - walking for the first time, smiling the first time, holding your hand for the first time. These are the moments that make life worthwhile, the bliss of our kids is the bliss of ours.

It is therefore very troubling when your little toddler falls sick and isn't well. Being a father myself, I remember how bad I felt whenever my son felt sick and caught the "cold fever". For 3 years straight during winters, he used to get the viral fever and this took a huge toll on his body and for a growing body, falling sick isn't what should happen. In fact for every kid below 5 years old, being healthy and fit is important.

I remember I was sitting with my mom one day and I happened to discuss with her about my son and how I wish there was a way to ensure that he didn't catch the viral fever during winters. I had tried homeopathy but it didn't work and then my mother said to me "son, do you know you had the same problem at his age. you used to fall sick every winter"?

I of course didn't remember much of the time when I was below 5 years old and I just nodded. Then I asked, "so mom, what did you do"? My mom told me "what's one habit of your father and mine that we've continued for years before going to sleep"? I replied "I don't recall, what"! And my mother said "we both have 1 spoon of Dabur Chawanprash daily".. And then it struck me and I was reminded of my childhood when my mother gave me a spoon of Dabur Chawanprash daily.

I started giving it to my son too and again started having it myself and the change was to be seen, in fact my son not only was no more catching viral fever during winter - what was also happening was that the immunity power of his body was massively improving which was ensuring that he didn't fall ill.

It's 13 years later and we still have the habit of having 1 spoon of Dabur Chawanprash daily. In fact just a few days back a colleague in my office was telling me about his son and how his son too falls sick during winter. I just recommended him what my mother recommended me "one spoon of Dabur Chawanprash daily" and not only for your children but for yourself too because after all, in today's competitive world, falling sick is not an option.

Dabur Chawanprash has been with families for years now and it has built a terrific reputation for itself. It is a fact that it helps young children as well as adults to have a stronger immune system and a much stronger body that is free from any kind of illness or disease.

One spoon of Dabur Chawanprash daily is what I recommend to all my friends and readers. After all, health of our children and health of own self is the priority of one and all.

Thank you Dabur Chawanprash for being the ideal example of how a brand should help it's customers the way it's meant to and for generations like you have. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment