Monday 20 October 2014

Dabur Chawanprash : A Class Apart



Logo of Dabur Chawanprash by : IndiBlogger


Being a father myself I know how important it is for my kid to be fit and at the top of his fitness at all times. More so because he’s my son, I know that he values fitness equally as I do. When he was young, he used to play cricket with me and used to be always worried about me playing it safely and not hurting my son – be it through my batting or bowling, his safety and protection was always and is going to be the most important thing to do in my “to-do” list. 

When he was young, I always used Dabur red-oil to do him a proper massage and being 2-3 years old, he always enjoyed. I cannot forget the sight of him walking for the first time, the sweet little legs of my son, him running towards me – I said to my wife “we sure did take care of him well, he’s walking at 9 month old” – which did signify the point that my kid was healthy but to ensure that his health remains to be in a good and proper condition – I turned to the most trusted brand of all – Dabur and their product, Dabur Chawanprash.
Without doubt it’s been with the family for years and it’s been with us ever since. My son loves Dabur Chawanprash and without exception takes 1 spoon of it every day, it’s a matter of great importance that your kid develops healthy habits during starting ages because these habits continue with them for the years to come and if they’ve the habit of eating healthy and taking in the required nutrients for the day- then, they sure are on the right track of life. 

I always stress this point to my son “be healthy because health surely is the wealth” – with money many things come but health doesn’t. In fact, during the evening I along with my son, we both have 1 spoon of Dabur Chawanprash after dinner – which sure has now become a habit of ours, a habit we’re proud of.
Claiming that Dabur Chawanprash is the secret of our fitness will be no “melo-drama” – it sure is true and those who’ve been having Dabur Chawanprash for years would agree with me without any exception.
Great things come to those who are at the right place and at the right time and without fitness, you can merely be at one point, rest assured of being NOT at the right place in the right time. To further enlighten my point “dabur chawanprash is a part of our life” – each morning must start with it and each day must be properly filled with it. 

The habit of Dabur Chawanprash must be instilled in our kids from a very young age because they must grow up with the habit of Dabur Chawanprash every day – for a healthier and a fitter them.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment