Tuesday 25 February 2014

Each childhood memory is special, they shape our personality and leave a trace for our life. We remember these memories throughout life and recall them because each childhood memory is special and worth conserving.

My childhood for instance gave me several memories to cherish and these memories have made me the person I am. Agreed there are many memories you like and some you don't but all of these are important to shape our personality.

I had 3 brothers, with whom each day of my childhood was made to be special. They gave me many reason to smile, many reasons to laugh - many reasons to recall my childhood. I always believe that it's vital to know the importance of family and because I grew up with 3 brothers, I've always been very attached to my family hence why I am someone who has developed very high values, learning from my father and my brothers.

Childhood are the days you cherish throughout your life, childhood is the time of one's life that never returns but for the time it lasts, it gives us 'diamond-studded' memories to recall forever. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment