Tuesday 25 February 2014

Happiness is the way of life

Time and again in life I've realized that through life, one goes through various hurdles but it's always his/her self belief that drives him in life. Whether it be a small success or a big failure, your attitude towards life is the biggest source of inspiration. No one can force you to think a certain way, it's just a personality you build.

It's believed that after 40, a person looks exactly like the way he/she thinks, it's the face WE earn. After every failure comes success and after success, hurdles are a way of life. For all with them, life without hurdles wont be worth living, they teach you all the valuable lessons that one learns in life.

Being the first post of this blog, I want to start on the positive note of 'happiness'. A good day or a tough day, the source of happiness for me always comes from my family because they love me selflessly, without any expectations and they are in true sense the 'fruits' of my life.

I hope to write more such posts and I look forward to your readership.

Thank you for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment