Friday 23 January 2015

Proposing on Valentine's Day : Execution is the key


"We fall in love once, we propose once" - do it right the first time, who knows if you get a second chance ever again with your "special someone", right!

Valentine's day is all about seizing the day and coping with your fear and saying what you've to say to your love. If I were to propose this valentine's day, I'd do it the right way. With perfect situation, a twist of surprise and with feeling of love all around to ensure that my crush has no option but to say YES *grins*.

To start off, I wont choose a public place, the pressure of proposing is in itself enough and having to do so in public will make my legs shake and it can only get worse from there.

I'd instead do it in my Maruti Zen, that's been with my family for over 15 years now and driven by mostly all the couples in my family. A car filled with "love" you may say.

I'd invite my crush for a drive in the car and take her to a very peaceful and calm place. After which, I'd play one of her favorite songs, maybe a song from "1942 love story" umm.. "Ek Ladki Ko Dekha" perhaps...

After which I'll start to talk to her about why she's the single most special woman in this and how I love to make her smile, love to talk to her, see her enjoying talking to me, spend each second of every day with her.

And then for the most important part, proposing..

I'd keep 4 eclairs toffees in the car and she'd think that they're her favorite chocolate, whereas when she will actually open the wrapper she would see that these 4 wrappers each have a paper inside them and when combined, these 4 papers will read "Will you marry me"...

How about that for a proposal? Awesome right!

The execution is the key but after all, it's your crush you're proposing to.

After such a proposal, I'd think it will be pretty hard to say no and of course, with the music playing in the car - the whole car will be filled with the feeling of romance. In such an environment, I can definitely only imagine my crush saying "YES".

That's how I plan to propose and get my crush to say yes.. A proposal she wouldn't be able to refuse.

Execution is the key here.. Proposing is no funny business and those who've been there know it, right! But, with the day being valentine's day, a perfect proposing idea in mind and the BIG PICTURE of knowing that if your crush says YES - life is about to change..

This valentine's day, what's your idea of the perfect proposal?

Why am I even asking, you're obviously gonna copy mine. :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment